The 80's Compression Socks Hiking Mid Cut help prevent blisters thanks to their tight fit and improved blend of materials. These half-high hiking socks fit comfortably in your boots thanks to the thinner merino fabric. This natural material keeps your feet nice and comfortable at all times. In addition, perfectly positioned padding in the foot cushions your step while the compression provides stabilization and improves your accuracy.
- 20% lighter than standard Hiking Merino Socks
- Step confidently with targeted compression that forms a protective shell around your ankle for extra stability
- Asymmetric toe box and seamless toe design for perfect blister-free fit
- Strategically placed padding on ankle bones and first metatarsal head provides long-lasting cushion and ultimate comfort
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation